Our neighborhood commercial strip is one of the earliest in the State of Minnesota. Your West 7th Business Association presents a wide variety of services that strengthens our commercial and community interests and opportunities through representation, advocacy, networking, promotion, and outreach. Our Website will focus on you, our member businesses and organizations. Your services highlight an important aspect of us communicating with your customers and clients, and we are consistently looking for ways to improve this service, and welcome your input.
- The icon at left brings up an alphabetized list of all our members.
- Categories of members are both accessed with the icon at left and in the horizontal menu above
- Our business district’s map with W7BA member locations is provided for your, and your customers’, convenience.
Our organization’s structure is also detailed in the menu above these categories. You are welcome to suggest changes and edits!
Please email our President Kent Petterson. Thank you for visiting.
Next gathering for networking!
Enjoy a continental breakfast of coffee, fruit and pastries,
as well as good conversation on the business climate of the West 7th Street district.
- Kelly Wilson, farm coordinator and Angie Swanson, Corporate & Civic Partnerships Manager of Open Arms share their broad scope and offer tours of the near-by St. Paul farm plot.
- 7th Landing/RS Eden’s Service Learning will update us on their experience to Flint, Michigan https://www.rseden.org/news/faces-flint.
The group fund-raised the activity and ultimately traveled to Flint in early August with support from Volunteer Transport, where they distributed water with other volunteers and engaged the community on the ground. W7BA donated $100 towards the trip.
W7BA monthly networking meetings are generally scheduled for the third Thursday of the month
(but not August and December!);
Board meetings are generally scheduled for the second Tuesday at 3:30 p.m.
Please see our events page for these and past events!